I am so overwhelmed. And actually feel like I need a nap today.
- Get the sundry supplies I have to have to make my illuminated manuscript for Chaucer class. And find a good border design to mock for the project.
Find two sources for my Shakespeare paper; write prospectus to turn in by 5 tomorrow.
Finish the friggin' workshop short story for creative writing that was due a week ago; email it out.
Distribute all past work to classmates.
Rework 3 poems, 1 non-fiction piece, and 1 fiction piece to put into my portfolio.
Rework another fiction piece for fiction project.
Compose my magazine of other people's work. Ugh.
Find a passage to memorize for Shakespeare. Memorize it.
Make time to read Troilus and Cressida (Chaucer).
Make time to read The Tempest. Just read the sparknotes.
- Go back and complete my journal assignments.
- Write Shakespeare paper.
- Get a haircut.
- Stop being afraid of the pool/sun.
- Start having light suppers early enough to walk in the afternoons. Find tennis shoes.
- Stop worrying so much about how we'll get by this summer.
- Stop having weird dreams.
- Fucking graduate already.
- Take care of that little problem of missing registration for fall.
- Stop obsessing about she-who-must-not-be-named (that's a whole other story altogether).
- Stop being guilted into raiding so much.
- See family.
- Clean the apartment, make friends, and throw a party--in that order.
- Have a date night.
- Buy half of the songs on my Modest Mouse Pandora station.
- Try this mysterious "Bubble Tea" phenomenon.
- Stop regretting not being the one to give the eulogy at my grandfather's funeral. This literally plagues me every day.
- Stop lusting after 1/3 of the sundresses at Old Navy.
Not to ruin my listing theme. Things on my desk:
- Febreze - linen & sky scent.
- Lubriderm lotion; unscented sensitive skin formula (that Adam usually uses more than me for his sandpaper elbows).
- Can o' air.
- Pink emery board.
- Pepcid Complete chewables; nasty berry flavor.
- My green iPod.
- Bag of Halls Breezers; Cool Berry flavor (hasn't been touched in months).
- Empty MAC Paint Pot (Bare Study) box.
- Wad of toilet paper from the sobfest last night.
Yes, let's go to my house. Take naps.
Current Music: The Decemberists, "The Crane Wife 3"